Services and Information
The traditional nature of cricket is something our WACA Members respect and take pride in. Find out how you can uphold this tradition and ensure an enjoyable day for all.
We believe Members and their guests deserve to have an exclusive, enjoyable and memorable match day experience each time they visit the Members Enclosure at the WACA Ground.
To continue the long-standing tradition of cricket in WA and ensure an enjoyable match day experience for all, we ask our Members and their guests to respect the following cricket etiquette:
- Wear smart casual clothing consistent with the exclusivity of the WACA Members Enclosure and celebration of the occasion
- Gentlemen aged 18 years and over to wear a collared shirt, with branded supporter shirts of the playing teams considered acceptable
- Restrict movement during play
- Ensure responsible consumption of alcohol
- Be considerate of those around you
Clothing matching the below conditions will not be admitted into the WACA Members Enclosure:
- Revealing or offensive clothing
- Unclean or tattered clothing
- Beach wear and rubber thongs
Members are reminded of their responsibility to ensure their guests understand and respect the Members Enclosure cricket etiquette. Any Member or visitor behaving in an anti-social manner will be removed from the venue.
Your support and passion for upholding the tradition of cricket is greatly appreciated.