Cricket network logo
western fury team logo western warriors team logo Perth Scorchers

Services and Information


We’re sure you have questions. Learn more about WACA Membership and the application process with our Frequently Asked Questions page.

Q: Who can use my Membership Card?

A: Your WACA Member Card is strictly non-transferable and may not be used by any person other than the designated Member. This is without exception and precludes lending the Member card within the family. Any Member whose card is used by another person, intentionally or not, including family Members, will have their Card retained by the Membership office.

Match Day staff carry out identification checks to ensure the person in possession of the Membership Card is the valid Member.

Q: Where can I sit?

A: Seating within the Members Enclosure is available on a ‘first come, first served’ basis in the Lillee Marsh Stand, Players Pavilion and South West Members Pavilion. Members can also utilise the Members Grassed Area and Members Terrace.

As a special service, Members who do not wish to queue early have the option for to purchase reserved seats for the International and Big Bash League Matches in the South West Members Pavilion.

Q: Can I bring non-Members into the Members' Enclosure?

A: There are two options available to Members who wish to bring guests into the Members Enclosure. Members can include a transferrable Guest Card in their subscription or can purchase Visitor Passes for selected match days.

A: Transferable Guest Card allows you to bring a guest into the Members Enclosure for all matches, including International and Big Bash League fixtures, utilising all the facilities available to WACA Members. A Transferable Guest Card holder may attend matches without the Member being present. The Member will be held responsible for all actions of the Transferable Guest Card holder/Visitors as per Membership By-Laws.

Q: What is a High Attendee?

A: Members who have attended 50% or more match days at the WACA Ground during the previous season will automatically qualify for a High Attendee Entrance Card. A priority entrance queue will be provided at Gate 8 for High Attendee Entrance Card holders during all International match days and Big Bash League fixtures.

Q: I have lost my Membership Card, what can I do?

A: If a Member loses or has their Member and/or Transferable Guest Card stolen, the following procedure should be followed in order to obtain replacement cards:

Contact the Membership office ASAP on (08) 9265 7279 or email and report the cards lost/stolen. The cards will then be marked inactive and will no longer allow access to the Ground. A re-issuing fee of $10.00 is to be paid in advance.

The Membership office will provide complimentary Day Replacement passes to those Members wanting to attend matches while waiting for their new card to be issued. Members must visit the Membership office at Gate 8 each match day with suitable photo identification.

Please Note: This information is subject to change without notice.