Your Summer of Cricket Bookings
On selected match days WACA Members are eligible to purchase visitor passes for selected International and Perth Scorchers matches (subject to availability).
International and Perth Scorchers Matches
Please note: there has been a change to the Visitor Pass collection procedure.
For the added convenience, Members can now collect Visitor Passes for all International and Perth Scorchers matches from the Membership Office after 1 October 2017.
The pre-purchase period for Visitor Passes will close 72 hours before the scheduled match day to allow for processing, or once the allocation has been exhausted. Members are advised to purchase Visitor Passes early, as only a limited number will be available.
To ensure the Membership Enclosure is at a comfortable capacity, Visitor Passes will not be available for premium match days which are expected to draw exceptionally large crowds. These include:
- Day 1, 2 & 3 of the Test Series
- Perth Scorchers Finals Matches
For Day 5 of the Test Series, Visitor Passes can be purchased from the Membership Office on the day of the match only, unless otherwise advised.
Conditions of Purchase
- Visitor Passes, including pre-purchased, can only be collected, by the Member, from the Membership Office located at Gate 8 from the 1 October 2017, Visitor Passes will not be posted out
- Members will be asked to produce, Visitor Pass receipt, photo ID and their Membership Card to collect Visitor Passes
- No refunds will be issued on Visitor Passes, including those pre-purchased. However, special refund conditions may apply for whole days play that are lost due to inclement weather.
- If Visitor Pass is lost, it can not be replaced and no refund will be provided
- Only current financial Members can purchase and collect Visitor Passes. Visitor Passes will not be sold to Transferable Guest Card holders.
- Visitor Passes must be displayed at all times when in the Members Enclosure
- Visitor Passes are subject to availability and no guarantees can be given that there will be enough available to meet demand
WACA Management and the Board reserve the right to limit the number of Visitor Passes available for each game and change these terms and conditions without notice.
Members are reminded that they are responsible for ensuring that their Visitors observe the conduct and dress standards required by the WACA Members Enclosure. The Member will be held responsible for all actions of their Visitors as per Membership By-Laws.
|Match||Adult||Concession||Child||No. per Member|
| Test Series
(Days 4 & 5 only)
|Perth Scorchers Matches||$50||$35||$20||3|
|Tour & Domestic Matches||$10||$5||FREE||No limit|
Tour & Domestic Matches
For Tour, Sheffield Shield and Matador Cup matches, Visitor Passes can be purchased from the Membership office on the day of the match only, unless otherwise advised.
Children 5 years and Under
Children aged five (5) years and under are admitted to the Members Enclosure free of charge when accompanied by an adult Member. Members are asked to collect a free Junior Pass from Gate 8 prior to entering the WACA Ground.
Please note that children aged 5 years and under are not permitted to occupy a seat in the Members Enclosure and should surrender their seat if requested to do so.
While in the Members Enclosure, children must be accompanied by an adult, be adequately supervised and behave in an appropriate manner.