MILO T20 Blast is a new and exciting format for girls and boys aged 8-12, which enables them to convert their basic cricket skills into exciting games of T20!
MILO T20 Blast is a fun, fast and dynamic non-traditional format with smaller ground dimensions, which ensures that participation is maximised and kids have fun!
There will be 9 MILO T20 Blast centres; please see below the FREE Come & Try Launch dates of each centre:
For more information go to t20blast.com.au or contact Zoe Hughes 0426 227494
- Melville, Tompkins Park- Monday 18th February 4.30pm-5.45pm
- Australind , Leschenault Recreation Park- Wednesday 20th February 4.30pm-5.45pm
- Ellenbrook, Coolamon Oval- Wednesday 20th February 4.30pm-5.45pm
- Sorrento, Seacrest Park- Friday 22nd February 4.30pm-5.45pmLeederville, Britannia Reserve (Girls only centre)- Friday 22nd February 5.00pm-6.15pm
- Port Kennedy, Larkhill Sportsplex- Monday 25th February 4.30pm-5.45pm
- Huntingdale, Sutherland Reserve- Wednesday 27th February 4.30pm-5.45pm
- Joondalup, Iluka Sports Complex- Wednesday 27th February 4.30pm- 5.45pm
- Bayswater, Hillcrest Park- Friday 1st March 4.30pm-5.45pm