Visitors who would like to see the famous WACA Ground are invited to join our supervised tours.
- Twice daily Monday to Friday 10am & 1pm
- Includes Museum entry
- Allow two hours for your visit
Children (5-15yo): $5
WACA Members: Free (Current Membership card required)
WACA Member Guests and Members of other cricket associations: $10 (Current Membership card required)
Please note: There are currently no ground tours on weekends, match days or public holidays.
- Monday to Friday 10am to 3pm
- Entry by donation
Please note: Closed weekends or public holidays. Open at announced times on match days.
- If a group (10+) would like to do a ground tour please
contact the museum to discuss your visit.
- Come to the WACA Tour/Museum entry gate near the WACA logo on the corner of Nelson Crescent and Hale Street in East Perth.
- The free CAT buses, Red route number two or Yellow route number three, will take you from Perth to the WACA Ground. City of Perth car parks are nearby on Nelson Crescent. Fees apply.