Members should enter the Ground through the designated Members entrance at Gate 8 on Hay Street for all international and KFC Big Bash League matches.
Members can enter the Ground through Gate 2 or 3 on Nelson Crescent for domestic matches at public gate opening times. Members wishing to leave the Ground and return later in the day must scan out at the exit turnstiles located at Gates 2, 3 and 8.
The western crossover will not be in operation during domestic matches and Members are asked to please use the eastern crossover to access the Members Enclosure.
WACA Members are reminded of the following guidelines for match day queueing:
- You may use folding chairs whilst queuing, but please be aware they are not permitted in the WACA Ground and will need to be cloaked prior to entry
- Aside from short comfort breaks, Members must remain in the queue and not leave items in their place (i.e. bags, rugs, etc.)
- No proxies - only Members and their guests who will be attending the match are able to queue
- Late comers will not be able to join friends or family who are further advanced in the queue
A Priority Entrance Queue will be in operation at Gate 8 during all international and Perth Scorchers matches for the following Members:
- Life and Loyalty Members (40+ Year Members)
- Significant Mobility Impairment (SMI) Entrance Card holders
- High Attendee Entrance Card holders.
This queue will be admitted in to the Ground approximately ten minutes before advertised gate opening times. Members may be accompanied in this queue by their Transferable Guest Card holders, however Guest Card holders are only permitted to use the Priority Entrance Queue if the Member is also present. Members cannot be accompanied by other Members (not included in the above list) or Visitor Pass holders in this queue.
During domestic matches, Members with an SMI Entrance Card can enter the Ground through the dedicated entrance at Gate 8.
Misuse of Membership Card
The Membership Card remains the property of the WACA and is strictly non-transferable. The card must not be used by any person other than the designated Member.