Members must enter the Ground through Gate 8, the designated Members Entrance on Hay Street, for all International and KFC Big Bash League matches.
Members can enter the Ground through Gate 2 or 3 on Nelson Crescent for domestic matches at public gate opening times. Any Member wishing to leave the Ground and return later that day, must scan out at the exit turnstiles located at Gates 2, 3 and 8.
This process will permit re-entry into the Ground through Gate 8. Please be aware that the Western crossover will not operate during domestic matches and therefore we ask Members to use the
Eastern Crossover to access the Members Enclosure.
To ensure a smooth entry into the WACA Ground, the following guidelines have been put in place for WACA Members and their Guests.
- Members are welcome to use folding chairs whilst queuing; however, folding chairs are not permitted in the WACA Ground and need to be removed from the queue prior to gate opening time
- Aside from short comfort breaks, Members must remain in the queue and not leave items in their place (ie. bags, rugs, etc).
- Items found unattended can be collected from the Membership Cloakroom
- Only Members and their Guests who will be attending the match are able to queue. Proxies are not permitted.
- Late comers will not be able to join friends or family who are further advanced in the queue
- Match Day Staff will be available to assist in the queuing process Priority Entrance Queue
Priority Entrance Queue
A Priority Entrance Queue will be in operation at Gate 8 during all International and Perth Scorchers matches for the following Members:
- Life & Loyalty Members (40+ Year Members)
- Significant Mobility Impairment (SMI) Entrance Card holders
- High Attendee Entrance Card holders.
This queue will be admitted in to the Ground approximately ten (10) minutes before advertised gate opening times. Members may be accompanied in this queue by their Transferable Guest Card holders. However, Transferable Guest Card holders are only permitted to use the Priority Entrance Queue if the Member is also
present. Members cannot be accompanied by other Members (not included in the above list) or Visitor Pass holders in this queue.
During domestic matches, Members with an SMI Entrance Card can enter the Ground through the dedicated entrance at Gate 8.
In the interest of safety for all, Members are asked to enter the Members Enclosure in a safe, responsible and orderly manner. Identification, dress standards and bag checks will be conducted at Gate 8. We ask that you co-operate with Event Day Staff to ensure this process is smooth and conducted in a timely manner.
Misuse of Membership Card
The WACA Membership Card is strictly non-transferable and may not be used by any person other than the designated Member. This is without exception. Any Member whose Membership Card is used by another person, intentionally or not, including family members, may have their Membership suspended for the balance of the Membership year. This suspension includes the Members Transferable Guest Card and all Membership rights and privileges.
It is the responsibility of the Member to ensure the safe keeping of their Membership Card.