|Q: Who can use my Membership Card?
Your WACA Member Card is strictly non-transferable and may not be used by any person other than the designated Member. This is without exception and also precludes lending the Member card within the family. Any Member, whose Member card is used by another person, intentionally or not, including family Members, shall have their Membership suspended for the balance of the Membership year.
Match Day Staff carry out identification checks to ensure the person in possession of the Membership Card is the valid Member.
Q: What does my Membership entitle me to?
Q: Where can I sit?
- Access into the Members Enclosure to all regular season cricket fixtures at the WACA Ground, including: • Commonwealth Bank Test Match
• Victoria Bitter One Day International Series
• Perth Scorchers KFC T20 Big Bash League matches
• Alcohol. Think Again Western Warriors fixtures
• Alcohol. Think Again Western Fury fixtures
- An exclusive Members Only entrance, located at Gate 8 on Hay Street. This exclusive Members Only entrance provides Members with preferential entry into the WACA Ground before the general public for most International match days.
- Air conditioned bar/viewing area for exclusive use by Members and their Guests
- The opportunity to purchase additional Visitor Passes into the Members Enclosure for selected match days
- The opportunity to purchase a reserved seat for days 1-3 of the Commonwealth Bank Test Match, the Victoria Bitter ODI Series and KFC T20 Big Bash League matches
- Reciprocal privileges with other Australian and overseas Clubs and Associations (including rights during the AFL Season)
- Personalised Membership Cards with colour coded lanyard recognising ongoing loyalty
- Free copy of 'The Western Cricketer'
- Free entry to the WACA Museum and discount on Ground Tours
- Exclusive Member Events, communications and priority purchase periods to special events
- Members e-newsletters including WACA Membership News and Match Day Information
- All financial adult Members are eligible to vote at the Annual General Meeting of Members
Seating within the Members Enclosure is available on a ‘first come, first served’ basis in the Lille Marsh Stand, Players Pavilion and South West Members Pavilion. Members can also utilise the Members Grassed Area and Members Terrace.
Please Note: This information is subject to change without notice.
As a special service, Members who do not wish to queue early have the option for to purchase reserved seats for the International and KFC T20 Big Bash League Matches in the South West Members Pavilion.
Q: Can I bring non Members into the Members' Enclosure?
There are two options available to Members who wish to bring guests into the Members Enclosure:
- Visitor Passes are available for Members to purchase for selected match days. The Member must be in attendance to introduce the Visitor to the Members Enclosure.
- A Transferable Guest Card allows you to bring a guest into the Members Enclosure for all matches, including International and KFC T20 Big Bash League fixtures, utilising all the facilities available to WACA Members. A Transferable Guest Card holder may attend matches without the Member being present.
The Member will be held responsible for all actions of the Transferable Guest Card holder/Visitors as per Membership By-Laws.
Q: What is a High Attendee?
Members who have attended 50% or more of match days at the WACA Ground during the previous season will automatically qualify for a High Attendee Entrance Card. A priority entrance queue will be provided at Gate 8 for High Attendee Entrance Card holders during all International match days and KFC T20 Big Bash League fixtures.
Q: I have lost my Membership Card, what can I do?
If a Member loses or has their Member and/or Transferable Guest Card stolen, the following procedure should be followed in order to obtain replacement cards:
- Contact the Membership office ASAP on (08) 9265 7279 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and report the cards lost/stolen
- The cards will then be marked inactive and will no longer allow access to the Ground
- A re-issuing fee of $25.00 will apply to each card which is to be paid in advance
- The Membership office will provide complimentary Day Replacement passes to those Members wanting to attend matches while waiting for their new card to be issued. Members must visit the Membership office at Gate 8 each match day with suitable photo identification.