RYOBI One-Day Cup & Bupa Sheffield Shield
For RYOBI One Day Cup and Bupa Sheffield Shield matches, Visitor Passes can be purchased from the Membership Office on the day of the match only, unless otherwise advised.
Visitor Pass Prices
|| No. per Member
A child is aged between six (6) and fifteen (15) years inclusive. A concession holder for international matches is described as a full time student, unemployed person or pension/ health care card holder. Senior card holders are eligible for a concession during domestic matches.
Conditions of Purchase
- Visitor Passes, including pre-purchased, can only be collected, by the
Member, from the Membership Collection Point located near Gate 8 on the
day of the match. Visitor Passes will not be posted out
- Visitor Passes not pre-sold in
advance may be available to purchase from the Membership Collection
Point located near Gate 8, on the day of the match prior to gate opening
- Only current financial Members can purchase and collect Visitor Passes. Visitor Passes will not be sold to Transferable Guest Card holders
- Members will be asked to produce photo ID and their Membership Card to collect or purchase Visitor Passes
- No refunds will be issued on Visitor Passes, including those pre-purchased, however, special refund conditions may apply for whole days of play that are lost due to inclement weather
- Visitor Passes must be displayed at all times when in the Members Enclosure
- Visitor Passes are subject to availability and no guarantees can be given that there will be enough available to meet demand.
WACA Management and the Board reserve the right to limit the number of Visitor Passes available for each game and change these terms and conditions without notice.
Members are reminded that they are
responsible for ensuring that their Visitors observe the conduct and
dress standards required by the WACA Members Enclosure. The Member will
be held responsible for all actions of their Visitors as per Membership
Children 5 years and Under
Children aged five (5) years and under are admitted to the Members Enclosure free of charge when accompanied by an adult Member. Members are asked to collect a free Junior Pass from Gate 8 prior to entering the WACA Ground.
Please note that children aged 5 years and under are not permitted to occupy a seat in the Members Enclosure and should surrender their seat if requested to do so.
While in the Members Enclosure, children must be accompanied by an adult, be adequately supervised and behave in an appropriate manner.