As a Member of the WACA you are granted access into the Members Enclosure to all regular cricket season fixtures at the WACA Ground, including:
- Commonwealth Bank Test Match
- Carlton Mid ODI Series
- Perth Scorchers KFC T20 Big Bash League matches
- Alcohol.Think Again Western Warriors fixtures
- Alcohol.Think Again Western Fury fixtures
- An exclusive Members Only entrance, located at Gate 8 on Hay Street. This exclusive Members Only entrance provides Members with preferential early entry into the WACA Ground before the general public for most international match daysAir conditioned bar/viewing area for exclusive use by Members and their Guests
- The opportunity to purchase additional Visitor Passes into the Members Enclosure for selected match days
- The opportunity to purchase a Reserved Seat for days 1-3 of the Commonwealth Bank Test Match, the Carlton Mid ODI Series and the Perth Scorchers KFC T20 Big Bash League matches
- Exclusive Members e-newsletters including WACA Membership News and Match Day Information
- Reciprocal privileges with other Australian and overseas Clubs and Associations
- Personalised Membership Card/s with colour coded lanyard recognising ongoing loyalty
- Free copy of 'The Western Cricketer' yearbook
- Free entry to the WACA Museum and discount on Ground Tours
- All financial adult Members are eligible to vote at the Annual General Meeting of Members
Membership Cards & LanyardsA new Membership and Transferable Guest Card (if applicable) is issued each year upon renewal for the season.
Please remember the Membership and Junior Membership Card can only be used by the named Member. The Membership Card is not transferable under any circumstances and precludes the lending of the Membership Card within the family.
Transferable Guest Card
The Transferable Guest Card may be used by any person that the Member wishes to introduce to the WACA Ground. The Transferable Guest Card holder can also attend matches on their own however, the Member remains responsible for ensuring their guest adheres to the dress, behaviour and cricket etiquette standards required within the Members Enclosure.
Members and Transferable Guest Card holders are required to display their cards at all times when in the Members Enclosure.
Misuse of Member Card
The WACA Membership Card is strictly non-transferable and may not be
used by any person other than the designated Member. This is without
exception and also precludes lending the Membership Card within the
Any Member whose Membership Card is used by another person,
intentionally or not, including family members, may have their
Membership suspended for the balance of the Membership year. This
suspension includes the Members Transferable Guest Card and all
Membership rights and privileges. It is the responsibility of the Member
to ensure the safe keeping of their Membership Card.Lanyards
To recognise ongoing loyalty to the WACA, Membership lanyards are colour coded to represent the number of consecutive years Members have been a WACA Member.
|1-4 years of Membership
|5-9 years of Membership
|10-19 years of Membership
|20-29 years of Membership
|30-39 years of Membership
|40+ years of Membership
Member Behaviour & Cricket Etiquette
In keeping with the WACA Member Code of Conduct below, Members, Transferable Guest Card holders and Visitors are asked to behave in a manner that does not effect the enjoyment or comfort of other Members and is not prejudicial to the interests of the Association. Each Member must, on request, comply with any lawful direction given by an employee, contractor or authorised officer.
There are occasions when decisions made by the WACA Membership department do not suit all Members. The WACA takes the position that decisions are made in the best interests of the Membership base as a whole.
WACA Member Code of Conduct
- Remain seated while play is in progress.
- Restrict movement to and from seats until the over is completed, or there is an extended break in play (after the fall of a wicket, drinks break, innings break).
- If there is a genuine need to leave the seat during play, please ensure that this does not impede the view of other patrons in the area, which includes walking in front of patrons that are in the Boundary Room and the Long Bar.
- While mobile phones and radios are permitted within the Members Enclosure, all Members are urged to consider the people around them and limit phone usage during play
- Treat other Members and Guests in a respectful manner
- The Members Enclosure is a family-friendly area and children are permitted in all areas of the Members Enclosure including the Boundary Room and Long Bar. While in the Members Enclosure, children must be accompanied by an adult, be adequately supervised and behave in an appropriate manner at all times.
- While barracking for your team and country is actively encouraged, Members and their Guests are urged to respect other Members. Bad language and racist remarks will not be tolerated under any circumstance and will result in the Member/Guest being evicted.