As a Member of the WACA you are granted access into the Members Enclosure to all regular cricket season fixtures at the WACA Ground, including:
- Commonwealth Bank Test Match
- Victoria Bitter ODI Series
- Perth Scorchers KFC Big Bash League and rebel Womens Big Bash League matches
- Alcohol.Think Again Western Warriors fixtures
- Alcohol.Think Again Western Fury fixtures
- An exclusive Members Only entrance, located at Gate 8 on Hay Street. This exclusive Members Only entrance provides Members with preferential early entry into the WACA Ground before the general public for most international match days
- Air conditioned bar/viewing area for exclusive use by Members and their Guests
- The opportunity to purchase additional Visitor Passes into the Members Enclosure for selected match days
- The opportunity to purchase a Reserved Seat for days 1-4 of the Commonwealth Bank Test Match, the Victoria Bitter ODI Series and the Perth Scorchers KFC Big Bash League matches
- Exclusive Members communications including WACA Membership News and Match Day Information
- Reciprocal privileges with other Australian and overseas Clubs and Associations
- Personalised Membership Card/s with colour coded lanyard recognising ongoing loyalty
- Free copy of 'The Western Cricketer' yearbook
- Free entry to the WACA Museum and Ground Tours
- All financial adult Members are eligible to vote at the Annual General Meeting of Members
Membership Cards & LanyardsA new Membership and Transferable Guest Card (if applicable) is issued each year upon renewal for the season.
Please remember the Membership and Junior Membership Card can only be used by the named Member. The Membership Card is not transferable under any circumstances and precludes the lending of the Membership Card within the family.
Transferable Guest Card
The Transferable Guest Card may be used by any person that the Member wishes to introduce to the WACA Ground. The Transferable Guest Card holder can also attend matches on their own however, the Member remains responsible for ensuring their guest adheres to the dress, behaviour and cricket etiquette standards required within the Members Enclosure.
Members and Transferable Guest Card holders are required to display their cards at all times when in the Members Enclosure.
Misuse of Member Card
The WACA Membership Card is strictly non-transferable and may not be used by any person other than the designated Member. This is without exception and also precludes lending the Membership Card within the family.
Any Member whose Membership Card is used by another person, intentionally or not, including family members, may have their Membership suspended for the balance of the Membership year. This suspension includes the Members Transferable Guest Card and all Membership rights and privileges. It is the responsibility of the Member to ensure the safe keeping of their Membership Card.Lanyards
To recognise ongoing loyalty to the WACA, Membership lanyards are colour coded to represent the number of consecutive years Members have been a WACA Member.
|1-4 years of Membership
|5-9 years of Membership
|10-19 years of Membership
|20-29 years of Membership
|30-39 years of Membership
|40+ years of Membership
Membership Cricket Etiquette