Season 2014-15 will be the biggest summer of cricket ever for Australia with over 330 days of action across international, domestic and World Cup fixtures. The WACA Ground will host four of the top five ODI teams in the world, with South Africa playing Australia in November followed by India, Australia and England all competing for a trophy win in the Carlton Mid ODI Tri Series in late January. The first day in February will see history created as the WACA hosts its first ODI Final which could see Australia showcase their final squad for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015.
In between all the international action, the fourth edition of the KFC T20 Big Bash League will see the Perth Scorchers defend their BBL|03 championship. The Scorchers have hosted the BIG Final in each of the competition’s three seasons and will look to become the first BBL team to go back to back.
As a Dennis Lillee Club member, you will receive access to the best vantage point in the WACA in the luxurious Bradman Room. With your membership, you will be able to enjoy first class hospitality in the WACA's most prestigious Bradman Room, which includes delicious match day catering, reserved off-site parking and an exclusive Dennis Lillee Club Card, which also gives you entry to the Members Enclosure for all domestic matches.
As numbers in the Dennis Lillee Club are limited, memberships are based strictly on availability.
- Access to all days of the Carlton Mid ODI / ODI Tri Series and KFC T20 Big Bash League games
- Superior undercover seating and luxurious facilities with the Bradman Room
- Player Appearances for BBL
- Parking options available
- One Dennis Lillee Club membership card allowing you access to the Bradman Room on match days listed below as well as entry to the Members Enclosure for all other domestic fixtures
- Sumptuous catering served in the Bradman Room for all international fixtures and all Big Bash League games
- (beverages not included)
Renewal Membership - $3,100
New Membership - $3,600 (includes $500 registration fee)
(all prices incl gst)
the Dennis Lillee Club booking form [PDF]
Please note new applicants will be entered on the wait list and will be notified on a successful application.
Please click here
to view the WACA Season Fixtures
WACA – Corporate Services Manager
Phone: 08) 9265 7288