TO MILO T20 BLAST!
MILO T20 Blast is a super fun, social and
exciting cricket program for boys aged 7-11 years and girls 7-12 years.
This program is designed to enable kids to convert their basic
cricket skills into exciting games of T20.
The program is much shorter than traditional
cricket, with a maximum of 90 minutes playing time. All equipment is supplied
and the games take place at your local club or a community centre.
T20 Blast aims to:
- Introduce junior cricketers to
- Provide a fun, action packed
and safe environment for kids to play the T20 format of the game
- Continue to develop skills and
techniques learnt in MILO in2CRICKET
- Maximise participation for all.
- Eight kids per a side, with all
participants getting an equal opportunity at batting and bowling;
- Skills zone for participants to
assist in their development whilst they are waiting to bat
- There is no need for protective
equipment with a soft style cricket ball used
- Shorter boundaries allowing for
more big hits!
- Music played to add to the
- All participants play in orange
coloured shirts and hats, just like their Perth Scorchers heroes!
For more information and to find your nearest
centre visit PlayCricket.com.au