MILO T20 Blast is a new and exciting format for girls and boys aged 8-12, which enables them to convert their basic cricket skills into exciting games of T20! MILO T20 Blast is a fun, fast and dynamic non-traditional format with smaller ground dimensions, which ensures that participation is maximised and kids have fun!
MILO T20 Blast aims to:
- Introduce junior cricketers to competitive competition;
- Provide a fun, action packed and safe environment for kids to play the T20 format of the game;
- Continue to develop skills and techniques learnt in MILO in2CRICKET; and
- Maximise participation for all participants.
Key aspects of MILO T20 Blast are:
- Shorter games - MILO T20 Blast sessions run for a maximum of 60-75 minutes and include skill activities and a modified T20 game format;
- Eight kids per side, with all participants getting an equal opportunity at bowling and batting;
- No need for protective equipment, with a soft style cricket ball used; and
- No change of bowling ends to keep the game moving
9 new T20 Blast Centres will be starting in February 2013- for more information regarding MILO T20 Blast or to sign up please visit t20blast.com.au