Milo T20 Blast: is a new and exciting format for girls and
boys aged 7-8 years.
This program is designed to enable kids to convert their
basic cricket skills into exciting games of T20.
Milo T20 Blast is a fun, fast and dynamic non traditional
format with a smaller 40 metre ground that ensures participation is maximises
and kids have fun.
Milo T20 Blast aims to:
- Introduce junior cricketers to competitive
- Provide a fun, action packed and safe
environment for kids to play the T20 format of the game.
- Continue to develop skills and techniques learnt
in Milo In2Cricket; and
- Maximise participation for all.
Key Aspects of Milo T20 Blast are:
- Shorter games – Milo T20 Blast sessions run for
approximately 60-70 minutes and include skill activities and a modified T20
- Eight kids per a side, with all participants
getting an equal opportunity at batting and bowling;
- There is no need for protective equipment with a
soft style cricket ball used; and
- No change of bowling ends to keep the game
Registrations are now open!
For more information or to register visit the T20 Blast
TO REGISTER FOR THE MILO T20 BLAST! SCHOOL HOLIDAY CLINIC PLEASE CLICK HERE