Milo T20 Blast: is a new and exciting format for girls and
boys aged 7-8 years.
This program is designed to enable kids to convert their
basic cricket skills into exciting games of T20.
Milo T20 Blast is a fun, fast and dynamic non traditional
format with a smaller 40 metre ground that ensures participation is maximises
and kids have fun.
Milo T20 Blast aims to:
- Introduce junior cricketers to competitive
- Provide a fun, action packed and safe
environment for kids to play the T20 format of the game.
- Continue to develop skills and techniques learnt
in Milo In2Cricket; and
- Maximise participation for all.
Key Aspects of Milo T20 Blast are:
Registrations are now open!
- Shorter games – Milo T20 Blast sessions run for
approximately 60-70 minutes and include skill activities and a modified T20
- Eight kids per a side, with all participants
getting an equal opportunity at batting and bowling;
- There is no need for protective equipment with a
soft style cricket ball used; and
- No change of bowling ends to keep the game
For more information or to register visit the T20 Blast