The MILO in2CRICKET program offers children aged 5 to 8 years the opportunity to kick start their cricket career, learn lots of new skills like batting, bowling catching and throwing, as well as important social skills allowing them to make new friends and most importantly - HAVE FUN!
All participants receive a structured 6-12 week program which provides each participant with the opportunity to develop cricket skills, physical fitness, social skills, sportsmanship and an understanding of the game of cricket.
The program runs for 5-6 year olds in the Perth Metropolitan area and 5-8 year olds in Regional WA.
Warriors player Marcus North is encouraging all boys and girls get involved in the program.
"It’s important for young girls and boys to be fit and active and there’s no better way to do that than by playing a great game and meeting lots of new people. MILO in2CRICKET teaches all the skills but most importantly it all happens in a fun and friendly environment,” North said.
All participants receive:
- A structured 6-12 week program which provides participants with the opportunity to develop cricket skills, physical fitness, social skills and sportsmanship.
- The opportunity to be selected for:
- MILO in2CRICKET training sessions with the Australian teams.
- MILO in2CRICKET On Ground Entertainment at international matches.
- Anthem Ceremonies at international matches.
- An exciting giveaway pack exclusive to the program which includes a backpack, cricket bat, cricket ball, t-shirt, hat, activity book, a Certificate of Participation and more!