- Perth Stadium will host the Second Test of the 2018-19 India Men’s Tour of Australia from Friday 14 - Tuesday 18 December.
- Australia Men’s Team to start their home summer campaign at Perth Stadium with a Gillette ODI against South Africa on Sunday 4 November.
- WACA Ground to host Commonwealth Bank Women’s ODI Internationals against New Zealand on Friday 22 Feburary.
- Four nations visiting Australia this summer for men’s and women’s 2018-19 international cricket season; New Zealand, South Africa, India and Sri Lanka
- 24 matches of international cricket across 2018-19 season
- More International Cricket available through new broadcast partners Fox Sports and Seven Network than in any previous season
Speaking on the release of the International schedule, Western Australian Cricket Association CEO Christina Matthews said:
“This is fantastic for West Australian Cricket fans, our members and the public will be able to come and watch the game in a world class facility that will change the experience of watching cricket in WA.
“These matches also give us the opportunity to see what attendance numbers can rise to, previously we’ve had a ceiling on capacity but now we can find out where this game could take us.
“There’s no doubt the hierarchy of venues have changed in Australia, with Perth Stadium being the most modern and only second in capacity to the MCG it puts us right up there.
“Having a women’s international match at the WACA Ground for the first time in four years is really exciting for us, particularly as comes at a time when women’s cricket is growing.
“It confirms that the WACA Ground is still important in the international cricket environment but also as an event it lets us assess what we need for the World T20."
Cricket Australia has today released its full 2018-19 home International schedule which can be viewed here.
- Tickets for the Men’s International matches on sale from 8 June (with the Adelaide Test expected to go on sale in July), with Women’s International matches on sale from 3 August.
- Fans wanting priority access to tickets should visit www.cricket.com.au/acf to sign-up