There’ll be plenty prizes, activities and entertainment on offer for the little and big kids that arrive at the stadium before 3pm.
- A treasure hunt will be on for four Scorchers Prize Packs hidden in the stadium precinct containing four diamond tickets to the next Perth Scorchers home match, a signed BBL|07 replica Scorchers playing shirt and food and beverage vouchers. Get down early and start searching for your chance to win!
- Arrive before 3pm to be eligible to win an exclusive post-match on-ground experience and view the drop-in wickets up close!
- Food and beverage vouchers will be handed out to the first 15,000 people through the gates before 3pm
- Optus Stadium behind-the-scenes boundary tours will be provided to the first 1,000 people to arrive at the stadium
- Little Bell will take to the stage for a family-friendly concert at 3pm to entertain fans during the double-header break
- Check out the amazing nature playgrounds in the Chevron Parkland
The Scorchers Fan Zone will keep the kids entertained, with Perth Scorchers inflatable net and bus, cricket skill sessions, airbrush tattoos, DJ and appearances from players and Blaze and Amber.
Public transport, walking and cycling are the best modes for fans to get to the stadium, so make sure you have a plan of attack and head to the Transperth website to plan your journey.
The WBBL Semi Final starts at 12.10pm, with gates open from 11am, followed by the BBL match which commences at 4.40pm.