Clubs & Associations
We’re excited to introduce a series of webinars to connect our Volunteers and Clubs with the important topics facing our cricket community in WA and across Australia.
Whether you’re a Cricket Club Committee Member, Club Volunteer, or Blast Coordinator, we’ve got you covered.
Hear from the WACA and Cricket Australia specialists on a range of webinar topics. We may even have a few special guests drop by.
Check out all our upcoming webinar topics to register:
WACA Club Chat Series
A series of online chats with local specialists about issues relating to cricket in WA.
Cricket Australia’s ‘The Cricket Clubroom Series
Hear from Cricket Australia specialists on a range of webinar topics.REGISTER HERE
- 11 August, 10.15am | Keeping kids safe – getting ready for the season *
- 12 August, 4pm | MyCricket – setting up online registration
- 18 August, 3pm | COVID-19 & return to play **
- 19 August, 3.30pm | Intro to club marketing
- 24 August, 3.30pm | Using social media to promote your club
- 26 August, 4pm | MyCricket – setting up competitions & grades
- 27 August, 3pm | Delivering an engaging Cricket Blast session
- 1 September, 3.30pm | Creating an inclusive environment
- 3 September, 10am | How to promote your club to schools
- 9 September, 4pm | Making cricket the ‘must do’ sport for girls
- 17 September, 4pm | MyCricket – how to use e-scoring