Charity Partners and
The WACA supports a variety of local community charities and not-for-profits through fundraising and donation activities.
We proudly assist our official charity partners with support including player ambassadors, providing promotion and marketing support, raising the profile of the charity through PR activities and the WACA's various communication channels, provision of auction items, connecting our commercial partners with our charity partners, and by providing them access to Members and supporters, including activations on match days at the WACA Ground.
Official WACA Charity Partner
Redkite is a national charity that provides essential support to children and young people with cancer and their families from hospital to home. Essential financial, emotional and education support is available throughout the entire cancer journey, from the moment of diagnosis in hospital, throughout treatment and on the return home. Receiving no government funding Redkite relies entirely on the generosity of inpiduals, organisations and corporate partners to provide families with vital support. For some real stories please click here.
Official Perth Scorchers Charity Partner
Variety - the Children’s Charity is all about empowering WA children who are sick, disadvantaged or have special needs to live, laugh and learn. By giving practical equipment, programs and experiences, Variety helps children in need to overcome whatever obstacles they face and live life to the fullest – simply put, we help kids be kids.
Visit Variety WA online
Due to the large number of requests received by the WACA, we do not accept personal items to be signed by players, coaches or staff. We encourage people to attend open training sessions or match days, where players will be more than happy to sign items at the completion of the session. Public training times and locations can be provided by calling our reception during business hours on 08 9265 7222.
Each year the WACA receives hundreds of requests from all over Australia for signed items of memorabilia for fundraising, charity and personal uses.
We have a limited number of WA and Perth Scorchers signed memorabilia which we donate to not for profit organisations in and around the cricket community.
Please note we do not provide financial contributions.
Organisations that qualify to receive a possible donation are as follows:
- Regional and Metropolitan Male and Female Junior Cricket Clubs
- Regional and Metropolitan Male and Female Senior Cricket Clubs
- Community Junior Cricket Council (CJCC) Associations
- Registered Female Cricket Teams
- Registered Female Social Cricket Teams
- Registered Indoor Cricket Centres
- Community groups must operate within Western Australia
- Organisations may only receive one donation per year
- Applications to be submitted at least four (4) weeks prior to the event
- All requests to be submitted on the organisation’s official letterhead
- Third party requests will not be considered (requesting on someone else’s behalf)
- Excludes personal requests e.g. weddings, birthdays, anniversaries
Please ensure your request on official letterhead includes the information below:
- Name and description of the fundraiser/event
- Date of the fundraiser/event
- Name of the beneficiary organisation
- Contact person, email address, telephone, address
Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applications will be notified via email.